-
April 18th, 2006, 01:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have 9 dolls, and I definitely think Josefina is the most gorgeous. She's not my favorite, by far, as her stories are a bit boring to me, and I don't like most of her collection. So, obviously my thinking she's the prettiest is rather impartial.
Her skin tone is gorgeous, and her hair is a lot of fun. I've cut mine about 2-3 inches since I first got her in 1998, as it bugged me that it wasn't the same length when out of the braid. It's MUCH easier to manage when it's not so long.
I love the Josefina face mold, and I'm glad it looks like they're going to stop using it for awhile [img]wink.gif[/img] . The mold works so much better on her than it does on Elizabeth and Nellie, both of whom are gorgeous, but the mold just LOOKS like it IS Josefina.
On the other hand, I just received Kirsten, and she is SOO adorable!
Here's some pictures of them together if that helps you decide [img]smile.gif[/img] :

Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks